Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mess? What Mess Mom?
Tater Tot and Mopsy. My little slobs. This is the top shelf in their condo a mere 24 hours after I cleaned it. Mopsy loves to dig in the hay and then just lay in the potty box. I always tease "Hatching an egg there Mopsy?"

I cannot figure out how to make them not make the messes they make. They are my smallest bunnies (5 lbs total between the 2 of them) and they make the biggest mess. Drives me absolutely insane. I am just thankful that all my bunnies are not like this, I cannot imagine trying to keep up if they were as big as Tinkerbell!!!

They are definitley poster bunnies for why rabbits are not for everyone. Shoot, they aren't even that cuddly. Lots of bunnitude in those little bodies. Oh sure, they will snuggle once you catch them but trying to catch a 2lb rabbit that doesn't want to be caught is no small feat! But I adore them, and they make me laugh with their antics and general sassiness and total disregard for anything that resembles a rule.


2 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Bunnies rule!

Do you mean for the whole shelf to be covered with hay? Or did they tear that out of a hay rack and spread it all around?

I try to use baskets for hay, but certain bunnies insist on peeing in the basket, makes me nuts!

Little bunnies are cetainly not for everyone - the big ones are another matter.

;-)

10/10/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh no Laura, Mopsy drug/pushed all that hay out. Rotten rabbit :))

Yes, I used to put T & M's hay in a basket and I thought it was so cute that Tater would sit in it - until I realized he was peeing, now I only put hay in the potty boxes.

10/11/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home