Friday, September 22, 2006

For My Brother

I am at a loss as to what to blog about tonight but I didn't want you all to think I had fallen off the planet again :))

My brother teases me constantly that I cannot let go of the music from my teenage years, so I found this quiz on Blogthings and thought he would get a kick out of it - and be surprised I didn't score higher LOL.

Don't be shy - let's see how you all do!!!!


You Scored 60% Correct
You are a solid child of the 80sYou'd never confuse Tiffany from DebbieAnd while you may not know Prince's first #1 hitYou know every word to Little Red Corvette

2 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

I got 30% Michelle!

;-(

The only question I was certain about was the "Sister Christian" song - I LOVED that song - remember it from 8th grade.

I was more into music in the 90's, but even then my taste was kind of weird - Irish, alternative, etc.

Glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth! I was beginning to wonder....

9/22/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. You had more of an influence on my musical tastes than I'd ever admit publicly.

55%. Damn you and your vinyl records, Cure posters and Aqua Net.

Love ya.

C

9/22/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home