Monday, September 25, 2006

"It's A Hard Knock Life"

Don't you wish you could relax like this? My boys are expert sleepers, and there are times just watching them lay about makes me jealous :)

We have a poster framed in our hallway that is titled "All I need to know about life I learned from my dog". One of the things on the list is to always leave room in your schedule for a good nap. Chandler and Peyton take this very seriously.

Chandler has his morning nap before breakfast, his mid morning after breakfast nap, his afternoon siesta, the evening nap to rest up for bedtime..... Well, you get the idea!

It really is tough to be a Lewis dog :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

In my next life, I hope I get to be a dog.

9/25/2006  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

I feel for them, Michelle.

I wish I could lay around like that all day!

9/25/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Susan - Don't you just wish? With the right family and all, but man what a life :)

Laura - I shared your sympathy with them, I think Chan opened 1 eye to listen.

9/27/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home