Sunday, October 08, 2006

Artwork Part II
This is a picture that hangs in our dining room. Morgan made it for me when she was in the 3rd grade. She came home from school and showed it to me and I was sooooo impressed. She had drawn it from memory of the metal sculpture that is in the room.
I was so impressed at her memory and creativity. We went to the craft store and I got some antiquing stuff and some matting paper and a frame. We seared the edges and then matted it and glazed it. I came out rather nice and is one of my most favorite pieces in the house :))

5 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

That is nice, Michelle. I bet Morgan is so proud to see it hanging in the dining room!

By the way, is Charles your brother? I've been reading about his tattoos and wondering who he is?

10/09/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks Laura. Yes Morgan was so proud when I put it up.

Charles is indeed my baby brother, I didn't know the story behind his tattoos until he started his blog. Interesting.

And finally, Krasijane is here! Very fun to meet her.

10/10/2006  
Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

That is so sweet, to hang up her artwork like that. It's quite good!

10/10/2006  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

So is she as krasi as she says?

;-)

10/10/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

She's delightful :)

10/11/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home