Friday, October 20, 2006

The **Look**
I spent some time over at the "Disapproving Rabbits" webiste today. It just cracks me up. It also inspired me to aggravate Tinkerbell and Chopper with the camera :)
Auntie Jane had a good laugh when I described Tinkerbell's **look** she gives as "Man, I can't believe you're still here". She said it was the same look Maggie gives her. Tinkerbell can be a love bug, but she can give some nasty glares too. She cracked me up last night because she had been eating hay and hopped out of the box and had a piece that stuck to her forehead right between her eyes and she was shaking her head and acting all goofy trying to get it off. Mean mommy that I am I giggled at her a bit before I helped her out. She was less than amused.
Of course, Chopper is a sweetie pie but he can give some evil sassy looks too - here he's annoyed that I am after him with the camera. It must be so frustrating to be so danged cute that it's impossible for anyone to take you seriously when you are trying to be "in a mood" LOL. Gotta luv da bunnies!

3 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

I'd be giggling like crazy at Chopper sticking his nose out through that window. Makes me want to smuush it!

I'm pretty familiar with *the look* also. Some bunnies are very prone to it, other prefer to express their displeasure with foot flicks.

10/20/2006  
Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

Jeez...I am learning a lot about bunnies, between Laura, Birdchick, and you.
And the thing that has been hammered home the most is that if rabbits could talk, all they would do is CUSS.
:-)

10/21/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh no Susan, they don't swear, they have those nice bubbles above their head with all the asterisks and amperands (thanks Pat Sajak)

10/22/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home