Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cop - Out Post
I am off to bed, busy day. But I thought I needed to blog something and the mind is not helping tonight. So, here's a giggle:
A woman walks into a vet's waiting room. She's dragging a wet rabbit on a leash. "Sit, Fluffy," she says. Fluffy glares at her, and sopping wet, jumps up on another customer's lap, getting water all over him."I said SIT, now there's a good Fluffy," says the woman, slightly embarrassed. Fluffy, wet already, squats in the middle of the room and pees.The woman, mortally embarrassed, shouts, "FLUFFY!! WILL YOU BE GOOD?!" Fluffy then starts a fight with a Doberman and pursues it out of the office. As the woman leaves to go after it, she turns to the rest of the flabbergasted customers and says: "Pardon me, I've just washed my hare, and I can't do a thing with it!"

4 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Oh Michelle - go to bed!

Krasi is rubbing off on you.

;-)

10/11/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Heee Heee. You giggled. Admit it :)

10/12/2006  
Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

LOL...time for bed, dear!

10/12/2006  
Blogger CB said...

Good lord sis. Dad's not even that corny.

10/13/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home