Wednesday, September 13, 2006

She's Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

This is an absolutely horrible picture of me but it will do in a pinch as I have little energy to search for another, and they are few and far in between :) I hate having my picture taken. I did remove the URL so you all wouldn't frighten yourselves should you happen to click on it to enlarge it LOL.

I have been away for a bit, I got myself in a mess and landed in the hospital for several days. Boy what fun that was. NOT! I just got home Monday. I am feeling better each day and things are looking up. Not looking for sympathy, just letting you know about my little life detour.

Poor Doug had to take care of Morgan and all the animals. Grandma helped a lot (Thanks Grandma!). I shudder to think of what Morgan wore to school those days :) and the bunnies were less than pleased, Chopper wouldn't even talk to me the first day.

5 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Glad you're back and okay!

Is anything broken? Were stitches involved?

Poor Doug... having to do what you do every day all by his little self!

;-)

Hope the bunnies and everyone is taking good care of you. Keep feeling better!

9/13/2006  
Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

Caption over Chopper's head:
"Humph!"

9/13/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks Laura - No, no broken bones or stitches. I think Doug appreciates what I do now LOL

Susan, even though you don't have a bunny you seem to have a keen eye for bunny body language :))

9/14/2006  
Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

Michelle, I have spent a lot of time over at birdchick.com checking out her disapproving rabbits...
Who'd have thought that cute fuzzy critters like bunnies could have so much attitude?

9/14/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Susan - I love birdchick's disapproving rabbits site. So funny, and I have seen those looks on my bunnies more than once :))

9/14/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home