Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Safety First
No pictures today, I am a tad disgruntled. Some jerk has been lurking on my webshots page and left an innappropriate message a week ago, which I deleted, then they revisited today 2 times with a new id and left harmless remarks but I am getting a weird feel. You can mess with me but not my kid.
Soooooooo, I am leaving it for now so webshots can see and will be moving all of my family pics to a locked album. Sad that life has to come to this but I cannot stand the thought of some creep looking at Morgan.
The point of this post is to suggest that you all are very careful of what you post on the internet and the information that you give when signing up for things. What you think is possible isn't half of what is *really* possible.

3 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

????

Creepy! I'm going to email you.

8/22/2006  
Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

Eeewwww....!
The internet can be such a wonderful thing, and also scary because any nut can get a computer and leave comments that frost your heart.
Take care!

8/22/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks guys :)

8/23/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home