Thursday, August 17, 2006

So That's Our Family....

Not too awfully exciting but now you know who we are and just a little about each one of us. I can't conclude this portion of my blog without mentioning 2 dear family members we have lost - our Princess and first bunny ever, Miss Bunns and our Big Beautiful Bunny Girl Hazel. Another day when I am in the mood I will post about them. But they were both significant parts of our lives and are deeply missed each and every day.

Now the hard part comes, what to blog about next? Hmmmm. I could talk about trying to give up caffeine, but I don't have the energy right now :)) or about the deer we saw in our yard during the rainstorm on Tuesday, or the cool lizard with the blue tail that lives on my deck somewhere, or Chandler's PB&J stories, or my dismay at the list of supplies I must purchase for my child to go back to school.....

I shall come up with something, but not tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

PB&J stories sound interesting!

It's hard to know what to write sometimes, but I usually manage to dream something up. You're doing fine!

8/18/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

PB&J coming up :)

8/19/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home