Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Crocus
I love the early signs of Spring - the crocus pooping us is usually the first. I spent a whole weekend one fall in WI peppering our small front yard with crocus bulbs and then in the spring they would pop up through the snow. These are blooming in our yard here now.



The purple ones are by far my favorite, but they don't seem to want to "clump" the way the yellow ones do. I think that perhaps since it seems we may not be moving right away, I may "seed" our front yard here with them this fall.











2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

I got too whack-happy with the rototiller last year and destroyed all the bulbs that a previous owner planted around some of our trees. Darn it.
Yours are lovely!

3/06/2007  
Blogger Michelle said...

LMAO - "The Crocus pooping us"

Should check my posts before publishing them LOL.

3/06/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home