Friday, February 23, 2007

Ready For Spring

The crocus are blooming and my daffodils are coming up - some have even bloomed. I will have to get some pics of them tomorrow.

I have been volunteering at a greenhouse and all the pretty plants are starting to come in and are being planted. Beats filling pots with soil waiting for them :)


In the meantime, I have purchased another Orchid and a Cyclamen to brighten up the inside.

I usually do pretty well with these, but the orchids are another story. I just can never get them to re-bloom. The owner of the greenhouse keeps them so maybe he can give me some tips with this one.






2 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Pretty Michelle. The one I bought last year is still alive, but doesn't look like it has any intentions of blooming.

;-(

2/25/2007  
Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

I bought an orchid just like that one for a former boss, and it has been continuously blooming for a year. All they do is water it to keep it moist and they don't move it from the window where it sits. I don't know the secret, but it certainly is beautiful.

3/06/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home