Saturday, March 03, 2007

What's On *YOUR* Plate ??

I am supposed to be on a low carb diet - trying to lose the weight I gained this year. But I love sushi. I have tried to curb my cravings for it by making pseudo-sushi (salmon, cream cheese, avocado, caviar, and seaweed), but it's not the same. Doug has been at a trade show all weekend and M wanted salad bar and the local grocery that we go to has a sushi bar. I couldn't resist. Yummm. My favorite by far is the octopus but they did not have any tonight. Although not all octopus is good - when I visited my friend in Atlanta we went out for sushi and he dared me to eat this baby octopus - complete with head and legs and all. I did and to this day I don't know how I didn't puke - sheer will/ego I suppose.
Soooo, what are you all having for dinner tonight?

1 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Ohh Michelle I don't DO sushi - can't even manage to eat pseudo-sushi like those California rolls they sell - yucko!

I made chicken soup with matzo balls - yummy!

I'm surprised that sushi is fattening!

3/03/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home