Thursday, February 08, 2007

Death and Taxes

At this point I would rather be shot! I have been MIA because I have been working on our taxes. Both DH and I are self employed so it is a mess. Between us we have/had three businesses and getting all that stuff ready for the accountant is unpleasant to say the least.
I have a nasty habit (that each year I promise I will never do again - yeah right) of stacking everything up and entering it into the computer when it's time to file. Really bad plan.
So for the last little while since we got back I have spent so much time in front of the computer that the sheer thought of looking at it any more - even for recreational purposes - was nauseating.
But............. I mailed them to our accountant yesterday and now I just have to sit back and wait for the bill!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home