Saturday, January 06, 2007

"And Now For Something Completely Different"

So that's what has been going on around here. Thank you all for reading, I have enjoyed getting back to blogging.

Confused?

Hang in there. I thought since I hadn't blogged in so long that it would be fun to go in reverse back to my last entry. But alas that proposed the problem of not keeping up with future daily events. So..... I decided I would post a little "current events" blurb for each day going forth and then re-cap the last 2 months events for the main post.

3 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Glad to see you back, Michelle. Hanny New Year!

I had to read this twice, but think I understand what you're planning to do.

Looking backward to catching up!

1/06/2007  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Sorry, I meant *happy*.

Du-uh!

1/06/2007  
Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

Good to see you, Michelle!
Hope you have a HANNY New Year!
:)

1/07/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home