Sunday, March 11, 2007

"Vogue: Strike A Pose"



If you read the "What not to do when you are bored" post you will know that I royally messed up my hair by trying to do highlights at home.

Morgan has wanted a perm for some time now, and frankly I got tired of crimping her hair for her so we both went to the salon yesterday to get our hair done.

Morgan soaked up all the attention, had all the ladies doting on her. She complained about the curlers hurting and the chemicals smelling but then conceded that (and I quote) "That's okay, I love to be pampered". Oh lordy what have I created. She is going to be a monster when she hits the teenage years.

I must admit, she looks darling. 4hrs and $$ well spent in my opinion. It was a total girls day.


1 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

She looks adorable, Michelle! Nice curls with no frizz - wish my naturally curly hair were that way. Your *do* was fixed too?

3/13/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home