Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice


That's what little girls are made of. This is a pic of Morgan when she was 3 months old. She was born 9/16/96. I could blog so much about her that blogger would shut down so I thought I would just post an excerpt from something I wrote in her baby book.

"Your first day you ate at 4:30 a.m. and slept until 9:30 a.m., ate again and slept until 3:30 p.m. When the nurse came in she said we should be waking you up about every 3 - 4 hours to be fed. So you ate again. Then a little after 4 p.m. your Grandma (Blalock) arrived to see her first grandbaby. She agreed that you were the prettiest and most peaceful baby she had ever seen. So you stayed awake for quite a while to show off for her and she and your father took a bunch of pictures of you. Then they left for a bit and Dr. Olinger came in to see you. Just as he was saying what a nice disposition you had, you threw your first fit. I got you settled, Dad and Grandma came back and you slept most of the evening except for when you were hungry"

Obviously Morgan has grown into a beautiful young lady. This is her school picture from this year. As all children are, she can be difficult, but I love her dearly and am so very proud of her. She has the biggest heart and is so very bright. A gentleman I worked for when I was pregnant told me that having a child would be the biggest ego trip I would ever have. I didn't understand then, but I do now :)

4 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Morgan is a very pretty girl! You and Doug must be very pleased with your *handiwork*.

8/06/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When i first read my mom's blog i thoght it was awsoum and i apresheate it a lot.

8/06/2006  
Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

What a beautiful girl!
Goid work...that baby pic made me want to have another one!

8/06/2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Awww, thanks guys. We think she is gorgeous but we are a bit biased.

Susan, thanks so much for popping in and reading. Yes, cute babies and baby pictures make you want to have another, but then you remember they grow up :) I loved doing daycare because I could *borrow* other peoples babies and then send them home LOL. They are special, I thought I never wanted children but having Morgan has been the best thing that ever happened to me!

8/07/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home